Seasif Holding makes an important step in the development of innovative prime materials and in the research of great possibilities in using renewable energy for its future projects.
We have always been engaged in the research and innovation and we have carefully studied every new construction methodologies for the future, we are Market Maker in the use of innovative materials for the construction of our projects and the creation of unique investment formulas, with our endless desire to bring added value and satisfaction to our customers.
In 2011 Seasif formed significant partnerships in technology and the production of innovative raw materials, which brings us now to have a superior and exclusive technology.
A high value acquisition in the development of new technologies, is the establishment of the new company Seasif Sun Technology SA which was born from the desire to group together the operational experience and engineering knowledge in the project and production of exceptional self-sufficient residential units, that respond effectively to the more and more demand of Eco-friendly and self sufficient structures, for domestic consumption, and the production of an energy bill that allows the total amortize of financial cost for the house.
THE HOUSE OF THE FUTURE, TODAY
With the integration of extruded porcelain with photovoltaic and solar thermal panels, we are able to design exceptional homes, ENERGY PRODUCTIVE, with low environmental impact, with reduced cost.
These homes are classified by us as PRODUCTIVE type, the construction brings financial benefits that allow the final user to decide on the use of these benefits, according to his choice, for the financial compensation paid to banks or to an immediate recovery of the money spent for the purchase of the property:
- We maximize the building's energy-saving
- Thermo-integration of solar technology for the exploitation of renewable sources
- Our production process have a low environmental impact
- Our product is natural
Isolation property of the building components:
- Wall U
- Roof U
- Infix Uw U 1.3 W / m² K
- High-earthquake resistant structure
Performance Energy class A +
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY:
- PLATINUM LEED certification
- 80% Environmentally-recyclable materials
- Natural summer ventilation
- Natural cooling
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, THE USE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY:
- Photovoltaic / thermic
- Luxceramic panels function both as photovoltaic and as solar panels
- Maximum peak power can be placed on the base module = 20 kWp able of making the housing self-sufficient
- Heat pump
THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE SEASIF SUN TECHNOLOGY HOUSE
- Designed and laid in a workmanlike manner with the best technologies available on the market
- Respect of the construction timing, ease of construction and adaptability to different contexts.
Side walls and roof:
- External wall is composed of multiple layers of different materials that provide a thermal and acoustic isolation in accordance to Class A regulations
- Interspace for installations
- Supporting structure with interposed isolating ceramic plate
- Ceramic plate
- Interspace for ventilation
- Ceramic plate (RVF)
Equipment base module:
- housing (structure + finishes)
- Implants (air-water heat pump, electric kettle with hot water storage, forced air exchange with heat recovery, photovoltaic thermal plant, heating and cooling, electrical, plumbing and sanitary system)
TWO FAMILY VILLA
- appartment A - Commercial area 135 mq
- appartment B - Commercial area 157 mq
VILLA 4 APARTMENTS
- Commercial area per apartment 91 mq